We’re looking for a digital/graphic designer to join our team for a part-time internship this winter, to work on a variety of digital and branding projects. On digital projects, you’ll help to conceptualize, structure, and design websites and interfaces. On branding and graphic design projects, you’ll work on anything from a logo to a tote bag. You’ll work closely with the rest of the team, learn about how we run our business, and we promise we won’t ask you to get us coffee.
Our environment is fast-paced, highly collaborative, and discussion-driven. Face-to-face conversations and real-time brainstorming are prefered over isolated effort. Feedback is frequent – it happens between all tiers of the team and during all stages of the project. At Work-Shop, our goal is to utilize our team’s incredibly diverse talents to strategize, design, and produce the best possible outcomes for our clients. If that sounds exciting to you, read on.
- 4-6 weeks, starting around January 8th. Start and end dates flexible.
- Part-time, 16-30 hours per week. Number of hours per week determined with intern.
- Weekly schedule can be flexible, but at least 1 full day(9am-5pm) per week is required.
- This internship is paid, commensurate with experience
- Concepting and Sketching
- Information Architecture
- UI/UX design
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Bonus: Familiarity with Sketch and or InVision
- Bonus: Awesome at spreadsheets
Requirements + Eligibility
- Graduating in either 2018 or 2019*
- Available between January 8th and February 2nd, give or take a week
- Available for at least 1 full day(9am-5pm) per week
- Available for at least 16 hours per week
- Self-motivated, independent
- Reliable and responsible
*We are only accepting applications from juniors, seniors, and graduate students.